Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Stephenie Meyer Moment

Okay, so I had a nightmare the other night. I have a few things to say about it.

1. When I say nightmare, I can't stop thinking of a black horse that stampedes through your dreams, since I read Gossamer by Lois Lowry.

2. It was a hilarious nightmare at some parts. But it was still insanely scary.

3. I hate history. It was about the Holocaust.

4. It was in the future. It was a second Holocaust. And it took place in America, not Germany.

I made a story out of it. I titled it "Impure."

Summary:
Less than 75 years after the Holocaust, the American government releases a “vaccine” and makes sure everyone gets it. The public’s memories of the tragic event led by Hitler are erased. The police force is taken over and these government officials begin a purification process- exactly like what Hitler had done- to get rid of criminal activity. Only, it’s being taken to higher and higher levels and soon anyone and everyone is at risk of being deemed impure.



I'll post the cover where the rest of mine are. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment